Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Customized clay baby figurine or ornament sale. Today through Friday Jan 7, 2011

From today through this Friday I will be having a sale on my babies. All completely clay babies measuring 2 to 3 inches will be $20 flat with free shipping.

Email me at alexis@maplevinemoose.com with your customized clay baby design... it could be just a figurine or I can make it into an ornament for you at no extra charge! If there are no accessories and everything is made out of clay (ie: no fabric) I will make your baby for a flat $20. Extras accessories and anything that does not qualify as a basic baby will be available at an additional fee.

If you would like to buy more than one baby... How about this? Any additional babies will be $15!

Customers will need to pay in advance and it's a first come first serve basis. Please allow up to 3 weeks for delivery for the first 10 customers and six weeks for those that order after that (I will let you know).

Please let me know if you have ANY questions. Remember it is first come, first serve and the sale will ONLY run through Friday.

Sorry only available to the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment